For the 8th consecutive year, NetJMC’s Digital Workplace Trends survey is open.
Participating to the 2014 edition will give you a chance to see where you stand compared to other similar organizations.
The themes covered this year are:
- What makes up the digital workplace
- Impact on the physical workplace
- Social collaboration
- Enterprise social networking
- Video and e-learning
- Information management and discovery
- Business impact of the digital workplace
- Leadership involvement
- Strategy, governance and decision-making
- Change and challenges
- Preparation for the future workplace
Why should you participate?
While downloading the final report is essential, participating is even better.
As a participant you will receive:
- A free copy of the “Digital Workplace Trends 2014” report (worth US$ 530)
- A customized Digital Workplace Scorecard allowing you to see where your organization is at compared to other similar organizations
On top of these benefits, you’ll be able to read and reflect on all the questions. Some of them will surely be revealing and give you hints right away to start improving your own digital workplace.
The survey closes on 28 October, sign up and participate now.